Become a member and start networking!
The aim of Design Forum Finland is to promote the use of design in Finnish companies, especially as a tool for leadership on the strategic level, thus enhancing the international competitiveness of companies.
Our members are companies and organizations that are interested in networking and cooperation in the use of design.
We offer a vantage point to the Finnish design field and an opportunity to participate in and influence design discussion.
Through our partnerships, events and communications our members are always in the frontline of design management and design thinking.
AS OUR MEMBER YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- reserved seats in the popular Design Forum events
- current topics in our member events
- coverage in our channels
- special offers from our partners, e.g. reduced participation fees
- the right to use the Member of Design Forum Finland logo
A Finnish corporation or foundation sustaining the purpose of the Society and of full capacity can be accepted as regular member of the Finnish Society of Crafts and Design. The board of the Society admits members after an application.
MEMBERSHIP FEES 2018
- Societies €300/year
- Junior companies, max. three years old €300/year
- Companies with personnel 1–5, €400/year
- Companies with personnel 6–50, €550/year
- Companies with personnel 51–100, €1200/year
- Companies with personnel 101–500, €2500/year
- Companies with personnel over 500, €5000/year
+ VAT 24%
The application for membership is made either with the digital form below (in Finnish) or filling the downloadable and printable form (below, in Finnish) and mailing it to: Design Forum Finland, Unioninkatu 24, 00130 Helsinki.
Constitution of the Finnish Society of Crafts and Design (pdf, in Finnish)
We are happy to receive any feedback, suggestions and wishes as regards to the functions and membership of the Society!
Image: Kalle Kataila
Project Manager Aino Vepsäläinen
aino.vepsalainen(a)designforum.fi, +358 (0)50 355 6606